Internship: Junior Associate
King & King Business Advisors is seeking a home-based intern to support experienced deal-makers with client marketing, research, and documentation tasks. To accomodate initial orientation and training intern candidates should reside in the Washington-Baltimore area.
Interns will assist the firm’s professionals involved with evaluation, marketing, and negotiation of seller client
engagements and buyer representation projects. This position would be excellent experience for a qualified student seeking a career in investment banking, financial business management, or business valuation analysis. The intern’s primary career focus should be business finance, not accounting or administration.
Other tasks will include maintaining client and prospect database records and file content, and supporting various levels of Seller and Buyer research projects.
Tasks involve critical activities which can have an impact on the success of a business buy/sell
(merger or acquisition) transactions. The intern will gain exposure to a very wide variety of business and industry environments and to the mid-market merger and acquisition industry.
• Minimum of three years’ college completion
• Currently enrolled in business, finance, entrepreneurship and/or law curriculum
• Understanding of business finance; financial statements and analysis and enterprise valuation concepts
• Excellent business English communication skills: verbal and written
• Strong telephone personality and usage skills
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills requiring MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel.
• Strong internet research skills
• Maintenance of strict confidentiality and ethics standards
• Previous work in a professional environment conforming to professional conduct standards.
• Use of written & electronic communications media to communicate with clients and customers effectively
Length of internship: Six (6) weeks
This is a part-time non-paid intern position.
James M. King, President
King & King Business Advisors
Application Method: Telephone or ? via Email to: