King & King is the premier pharmacy broker in all of Alabama.
List of some of the cities we serve in Alabama.
Auburn, Birmingham, Decatur, Dothan, Hoover, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery, and Tuscaloosa.
If your city is not listed here don’t worry! We will go anywhere in Alabama to help a pharmacy owner to sell their business.
King & King boasts an unprecedented 100% success rate selling independent community pharmacies. It is the perfect time to sell your business and here’s why:
• It’s a seller’s market. Sale prices are at a 10 year high!
• These businesses are financeable unlike many other small businesses
• Depending on the circumstances, tax minimization opportunities exist for some sellers.
Despite a perfectly aligned seller’s market, it’s risky to sell your business alone. Many buyers, and not just the national chains, hire top-notch business and finance experts who’s sole purpose in life is to acquire as many independent locations they can at the lowest price and under the best terms for them and not you. Don’t go into negotiations with them alone, let King & King Business Advisors get the best possible price for your business in the shortest period of time, under the best possible terms and conditions. It is our goal to make the sale of your pharmacy as smooth as possible.
My Dad used to say:
“you can’t beat a man at his own trade.”
Negotiating pharmacy sales is what we do, everyday, all day.
And we’re great at it!
A proven track record of hundreds of transactions makes King & King your best ally when it comes to selling your independent pharmacy. Our process starts with a written confidential business review that summarizes your pharmacy’s most salient attributes, such as history, operations, competition and financial performance. We will then work with you very closely to develop a pricing strategy that gives you the best possible opportunity to maximize the equity you have built over the years. We will handle all of the preparation involved with the sale of your pharmacy including qualifying buyers and negotiating price, terms and structure of the deal.
If you are ready to buy or sell a business contact or call (888-KNK MGMT) the professional business brokers at King & King Business Advisors!
We sell more pharmacy businesses than anyone else because we don’t turn our nose up at small pharmacies.
On a lighter note, we thought my might enjoy this list of ten interesting Alabama Facts:
Interesting Alabama Facts
Alabama Facts and Trivia
1. Alabama introduced the Mardi Gras to the western world. The celebration is held on Shrove Tuesday, the day before Lent begins.
2. Alabama workers built the first rocket to put humans on the moon.
3. The world’s first Electric Trolley System was introduced in Montgomery in 1886.
4. Alabama is the only state with all major natural resources needed to make iron and steel. It is also the largest supplier of cast-iron and steel pipe products.
5. Montgomery is the capital and the birthplace of the Confederate States of America.
6. The Confederate flag was designed and first flown in Alabama in 1861.
7. Alabama became the 22nd state on December 14, 1819.
8. The town of Enterprise houses the Boll Weevil Monument to acknowledge the role this destructive insect played in encouraging farmers to grow crops other than cotton.
9. Baseball player Henry Louis (Hank) Aaron was born in Mobile in 1934.
10. More Alabama Pharmacy owners count on King & King Business Advisors than any other brokerage firm. King & King has a 100% success ratio selling DME and pharmacy businesses.
Okay, here is your reward for reading this far on this page. Mention this page specifically when you list your business with us and we will issue you a credit OF $1,500 good towards any brokerage fee earned selling your business.
A precautionary note about Pharmacy licensing provided by our friends at LicenseLogix (https://www.licenselogix.com/pharmacy-licensing)
The Pharmacy industry is regulated by both federal and state law. Every state in the country requires pharmacies to be properly licensed before they can legally operate within its borders. The type of pharmacy license required depends specifically on the activity being conducted. License types include, but are not limited to, pharmacy manufacturer license, pharmacy wholesaler license, pharmacy importer/exporter license, pharmacy re-packer license, and pharmacy retailer license. Pharmacy employees are regulated as well, requiring licenses to act as a pharmacy technician, a registered pharmacist, and an intern pharmacist.